Some of you may be reading the title and wondering "What in the world does that mean?" Well that is just it. It is a combination of 3 world languages. "跳舞" pronounced "tiàowǔ" meaning "Dance" in Mandarin Chinese. "2" to represent "to" in English. Voar meaning "Fly" in Portuguese. In other words "DANCE TO FLY" - to feel as though you are flying, all you have to do is dance.
We fail when we give up that which we want most for that which we want at the moment!
Miles listed are how many I ran that day.
Click on items for more information.

Friday, October 24, 2008

Getting Started


Now that the layout is the way I think I want it I hope I will begin to post updates here. Today (well now it is past midnight so yesterday) I bought a new van, a Honda Odyssey. We got a brand new 2008 with just 60 miles on it. We did about 15 of those on our test drive. The only problem with it is that it is white. I gave into the "Mormon world" and not only bought a minivan but a white one. It is so weird. We are really excited though. Anyway I hope people find this blog and find it interesting. Oh and the calendar is for a daily update of activities. Mostly a log book of how many miles I run each day. If you have any comments please let me know.

No comments:

Who Is a Veteran?